Unified Communication (UC) is an application fabric that defines user experience in communicating and collaborating effectively across a variety of screens. In contemporary times, enterprise users access information through a number of devices such as desktops, phones, smart phones and tablets. These devices are entrenched into a resilient network fabric that allows them to port voice, video, email, instant messaging, enterprise and personal directory lists onto a single device of choice. Users and enterprises are provided with the flexibility of bringing their own devices to plug into the network for Unified Collaboration and Communication.
The convergence of different modes of communication on a broad range of devices based on a combination of policy, preference, presence and availability will simplify user experience in today's rapidly evolving communication channels. The ability to route communication accordingly ultimately reduces latency associated with human interactions. It also improves user productivity, translating into business efficiency and improves the efficiency of real-time synchronous communications enabling faster and richer collaboration within and outside the enterprise.
Sify brings you a Unified Communication and collaboration experience putting together varied technologies from Avaya, Cisco, Polycom, Vidyo, Huawei, Verint, Nice and Aspect. Sify integrates the best-of-breed applications and end devices on an open standard enterprise collaboration architecture powered by SIP that enables seamless connectivity to business applications. Sify has empowered enterprises across verticals like BFSI, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Government and Public Sector Units, IT and ITES for more than 20 years with effective and relevant communication and collaboration platforms. Supported by its industry vertical consultants, Sify has the unique advantage of being able to consult, deliberate, design and deliver architectures and frameworks translating into much better ROI and TCO.Sify's core strength lies in the delivery of:
- seamless integration of disparate application and communication devices and networks into a unified platform as a service
- robust interfaces from the core communication engine on SIP with messaging, audio and video conferencing, telephony and contacts, presence and instant messaging connectors
- seamless integration to add value along with third party business applications from other players like Microsoft and IBM
- a completely flexible and secure platform offering greater responsiveness with real-time and non-real-time communications from anywhere
- increased effectiveness with expanded communications capability
- real-time interaction through video collaboration, facilitating faster decision making, increased productivity, multi-location reach and definite competitive edge
The communication and collaboration industry over the last few decades has proposed, adopted, tried and rejected many protocols and interfaces. Sify is committed to power interfaces with open standards architecture on SIP. This has clearly emerged as the standards on which the Unified Communications applications can be built and remain future-ready as well as encompassing more interfaces to truly deliver a unified experience.
Interchangeability of multiple communication modes
At a single click, an enterprise user can choose to communicate with others via instant messaging, email, telephony or desktop video. 'Follow me' communication routing also means that the end users no longer need to know a correspondent's contact details as the communication is automatically routed to the device to which he is connected via the preferred communication application. SIP and the related Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) and Sales Initiatives, Marketing Practices and Leadership Excellence (SIMPLE) are protocols that enable a single user interface to interchangeably access any of these communication modes.
Availability of capabilities across a wide range of devices
End users can access communication applications from multiple devices like desk phones, mobile phones, laptops and even tablets. This can be done through the creation of a portable user interface that accesses the SIP call control uniformly. Standards also enable communication applications to access useful corporate systems like the corporate enterprise global address book for identity and routing information or personal information.
Integration with business applications
End users can integrate communication components directly into the enterprise applications when the application program interfaces are defined, well understood and adhered to. These communications then speed up workflow and facilitate decision-making. For example, instant messaging embedded into a sales force automation application enables instant pricing approvals and accelerates the close of the sale. A manufacturing firm might use out of-tolerance readings from the telemetry on its manufacturing application to initiate an audio conference call with all stakeholders.
Federation of communication across the extended enterprise
Functionality is not only unified within the enterprise but is also extended outside the enterprise in a federated model that increases the value of ROI of a UC deployment.
Unique Value Proposition
SIFY is committed to delivering functionally working, connected, integrated, extended and federated architectures on a modular unified communication fabric delivering on the promise of improved communications and collaboration within and outside the enterprise.We provide:
- solution-based approach meeting surveillance and physical security requirements
- solution team with an average of 7+ years of industry experience, certified on specialized IP surveillance technology and implementation
- pool of resources certified on IP surveillance technology
- experience in deploying large and complex nationwide enterprise
- Data Centres which showcase our integrated approach to our customers
- multi-locations presence to support customers on a pan-India basis