As an ICT player, Sify presents a host of innovative and creative IT solutions for platforms (servers and enterprise & high performance computing), storage, Data Centre and virtualization to help organizations establish an effective and robust IT infrastructure for all critical business needs.
Sify’s OEM certified team members from all groups (sales/presales/project and delivery) are proficient with the latest, highly efficient technologies and focus on solutions that deliver unmatched value to our customers. Sify acts as a technology partner to its customers by providing end-to-end enterprise portfolio, from Data Centre build services to optimally utilize Sify’s world-class Data Centres. We cover the full spectrum of services including the non-IT services (DC build/infrastructure) consulting and design/product supply/deploying and managing services, etc.
Sify’s solutions approach includes products from technology leaders like HP, Cisco, Dell, IBM, NetApp, EMC, Hitachi, Microsoft, Citrix, Oracle, VMware, Quantum to address our customer's current and future functional requirements and meet uptime to fulfill critical business requirements.
Sify's Data Centre is equipped with state-of-art technology products, aided by a team of in-house experts. Sify demonstrates its recommendations by implementing best-of-breed solutions which enable our customers to experience the best-fit solution to address their current and future requirements and de-risk technology adoption. Sify has obtained the highest level of customer satisfaction during execution of very large projects for State Data Centres and other leading Data Centres.
- unique combination of the skills of a Managed services provider and an ICT provider
- experience in handling both captive and non-captive Data Centres
- strong experience in designing, implementing and operating Data Centres
- unique solutions provider of DC Build and DC IT
- wide experience in management of multi-OEM installations
- experience in large-scale multi-location project executions with flexible delivery options
- project and delivery team with unique skill sets
- OEM trained and certified experienced sales workforce
- demo hardware/opex options
- strong support infrastructure with least dependency on OEM for post-sales support and part replacement